Monday, August 6, 2012

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #65 - Invitations and Announcements

Good morning!  Today we have another fun challenge for you at My Craft Spot along with a great prize to be won!  We are challenging you to create fun Invitations or Announcements for parties, weddings or babies!  Here is my Baby Shower invite!

I made these cute little Cowboy themed invitations in the shape of cowboy hats!  I used my gypsy to stretch and weld the hats from Paper Dolls Dress Up and added a little sheriffs star from Create A Critter.  I then outlined the entire invite with my black journaling marker.  The little star is stamped with part of a sentiment from My Craft Spots New Arrival Stamp Set.

Inside I used the entire "Baby Shower" sentiment and the invite stamps from New Arrival.  These invitations are a little simple but I needed to make a lot in a small amount of time so they will do!  I can't wait to share the fun pics for this Little Cowboy Shower!   


You have until next Monday to share your creative Invitations and Announcements with us at My Craft Spot!  Make sure you check out the rest of the amazing invitations and announcements the DT created for your inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Missy said...

Cute invite Amber, the doodling on the star is adorable!!

Judy said...

Super cute baby shower invite card!
Judy's Handmade Creations

Rosie said...

this invite is too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com