Monday, March 12, 2012

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #48 - Manly Man Cards

Goodmorning!  We have a fun Monday Challenge starting today at My Craft Spot!  We are challenging you to make a Manly Man Card!  I know this is a challenge!  I tend to go for the more fluffy and puffy when I pick out my supplies so my "Manly" stash seems to always be low!  Here is what I came up with for my card!

I hand cut my moustache to match the Echo Park Times & Seasons paper and added it to a pop stick.  I thought the "You're awesome" (from Build a Valentine stamp set) worked perfectly for most guys because I think I hear that all the time when I'm around my husband and his friends...haha!  Though, my hubby is pretty awesome! 

 The DT has come up with some amazing cards you must check out!  Please join us this week at My Craft Spot and build on that masculine card stash!  Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! TFS!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cure Amber...love the background paper:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so fun! How cute!!! :)Amy

JulieK said...

You're awesome Amber!! Love the moustache on a stick!

Kate said...

This is so fun! The paper is fabulous - especially with the moustache on a straw!

Tara said...

Too Cute!

Cricut Couple said...

So Much Fun! What a wonderful card!!!

Cely said...

HAND CUT?! whhhaaaaa??? :) Lol, LOVE it. 'staches are so in right now. :)

June Houck said...

Perfect mustache card, Sweetie!

mani said...

A unique design is seen here, i can't understand the idea .
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
scratch Card