Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Kiddos Post

Click HERE for My Craft Spot Post or scroll down

I was serious when I said Middle E has been a busy little cardmaker!  Here is one more with stripes for the  La-La Land Crafts for Kids, #12 Use Stripes challenge!  She used Ballerina Marci again!  She made a lot more but this was all with stripes for today!  The stars and sentiment are left overs from some of Mommy's projects.  Oldest E has been so busy with thank you cards that she didn't get the chance to play along this time.  I'll be posting her super special project here soon! 


Middle E says thanks for looking at her work!!

1 comments:

Carly said...

awww... I think it's FABULOUS!! Super coloring-love that purple hair and dress to match the rainbow background, FUN!! *Ü* Thanks for playing Ella in our stripes contest at LLLC4Kids.
Kris n' Carly