Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop Winner

Did everyone enjoy the Back to School Blog Hop this past weekend?  There were so many great ideas for back to school time!   If you missed it, you can check it out by starting at Jovan's blog!  For those who hopped, don't forget that you have until next Saturday to enter the fun Back to School challenge at Cards by Jovan!  As promised, I have my Back to School Blog Hop winner today.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by!  I absolutely LOVED reading about what Back to School means to everyone in their comments!   It always brings a smile to my face to read your sweet comments!  Ok, I'm sure you are all saying "get to it already"!   The Back to School Blog Hop winner is.................

craftylizard said...

This is so cute!! I want to make them for my sons' teachers! I have 3 A's, all boys. Back to school always meant back to friends and fun. I know my oldest is looking forward to seeing his friends again!

Congrats craftylizard!  Please click HERE to contact me with your mailing info so I can get your cardstock mailed out to you!  Thank you again to everyone who hopped and thank you so much Jovan for inviting me to be a part of the fun!!  Have a great day everyone!

Back to School Blog Hop

4 comments:

Cathy said...

congrats to the winner:) P.S. what size did you cut the bus and chalkboard etc on you teacher crayon wreath?
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Maria Elena said...

Great great Blog ! Your projects are so unique and beautiful - Congratulations...
Thanks for commenting in my blog;)
Have a great Monday!
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Congrats to the winner!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner!! It was a FUN hop!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com