Saturday, June 11, 2011

Splish Splash LO for MPS Pinkalicious Blog Hop

I enjoy the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop every month!  The Design Team always posts the most amazing projects!  This month's theme is Summer and the projects are fantastic!  I can't believe I actually had the energy to put together a layout for this challenge after my week of making favors!  I am almost all crafted out for the week but this went together pretty quickly since all the paper and embellishments were still close at hand from my Pool Party LO I made last Friday.  These are all the leftover pieces!

My poor Middle E does not like water which is a great misfortune because we spend a lot of our summer in the pool!  She just cannot stand it to touch her face.  There are not many pics of her in the pool, which is why this one of her smiling is amazing!

I used My Pink Stamper Punny-licious stamp set for the "So Cool"!  Punny-licious was the first My Pink Stamper set that I ever purchased and I still use it quite frequently!  As a Create A Critter lover, it was the first set that peaked my interest.  Now I'm hooked! 

Products Used:
  • Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Afternoon Paper, Double Dot, Buttons
  • Stampin' Up! Cardstock, Soft Suede Ink  for Sponging
  • American Alphabet Cricut Cartridge
  • My Pink Stamper Punny-licious Stamp Set
  • My Craft Spot Bakers Twine
It's 2 am so I am off to bed for a few hours until the kiddos wake up!  Thanks for stopping by!  

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a great layout from leftover pieces!!! Love the little embellishments. Amy :)

DIANA L. said...

Very nice layout! I love that American alphabet cartridge

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Darling layout Amber, such a cute picture too!!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Very cute layout, Amber! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your LO and the bright fun colors :)

Kate said...

What an adorable layout! The banner and buttons look fantastic - as does the gorgeous photo! I was wondering how you manage to create all that you do - but after reading that you were up until 2am, I now understand!!

Madison said...

Amber this is so cute! I love the papers you chose. It is so bright and cheery. TFS!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Kristie W. said...

Your Middle E and I would get along just great! I can't stand water touching my face in the pool either lol!! Great layout, I love the bright colors and the cluster of buttons is neat, I usually just put them in a row.