Monday, June 13, 2011

My Craft Spot #12 - We Love You Dad

Short and sweet post today.  This week's challenge at My Craft Spot is "We Love You Dad"!  I used Sweet Sentiments Set #1 and Inside & Out - Set #1 Stamp Sets as well as Baby Blue Bakers Twine and Stormy Day Crinkle Ribbon on my layout. 




Just a small sampling of everything the My Craft Spot store has to offer, cute Stamps, goregous Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon and fun Baker's Twine!  Stop by My Craft Spot to see all DT projects as well as the great selection of products.  Hopefully you'll join us for our "We Love You Dad" Monday Challenge this week!  This week's prize is your choice of one of the new Crinkle Ribbon Sets (Click HERE to see all the new sets)

Products Used:
  • Stampin' Up! Cardstock, Buttons, Ink
  • DCWV Green Stack
  • My Craft Spot Stamps, Baker's Twine, Crinkle Ribbon
  • Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
  • Signo White Gel Pen
I'll share more details on this layout later this week!
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super sweet. I love the color combination, too!

Cindy Beland said...

Awesome job with your layout!Great background colors and super details!!:)We are having a layout challenge at Whimsical Wednesday (Fun in the sun)your project is great for it!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful page! Love all of the pretty deatails!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. Such sweet pictures and you did a great job with the LO. I could not believe it when I saw the pictures because I have ones so similar of my daughter with her dad. I am going to scrap them soon but I just don't know what theme I should use because they were taken on the 4th of JULY:)

Kate said...

This is such a wonderful page, Amber! I love the way you used stamps at the corner. What a fabulous touch. Such precious photos, too!