Monday, May 9, 2011

Winners from Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop!!!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful National Scrapbooking/Mother's Day Weekend!  I wanted to announce the winners from the Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop!  I feel terrible that I myself have not been able to make it to everyone in the hop but I keep losing my internet connection.   I hope to make my rounds by tonight!  I want to thank everyone that hopped by and shared their wonderful comments!  I loved reading about all of your favorite teachers.  I didn't want to slow anyone in their hopping, so I figured I would wait until this post to share my favorite teacher!  
I had many wonderful teachers growing up, but the one who left their mark was my 6th grade teacher!  I went to 5 different schools during my elementary years, so by 6th grade, I had been the "new kid" too many times!  Out of all of my teachers, she was the one who showed me the warmest welcome and it was the one school that I wished I could spend more time at!   I always enjoyed the fun projects she had for us and she was always very encouraging!

OK, so I'm sure you all want to hear the winners.  I have a very special random.org!  She is my Oldest E! 



WINNER OF THE HAND DYED CRINKLE RIBBON FROM MY CRAFT SPOT IS...
Scrappin Place!!
#17 Blogger Scrappin Place said...  


"OMgoodness! I love your projects all of them. I have a very special teacher that is in my child's life. She is his special ed teacher. He has a mild case of autism and she does a wonderful job!

Thanks again for the projects!"
WINNER OF THE MY PINK STAMPER STAMP SET IS...
    Tiffany!!
#23 Tiffany said...


"I'm already a follower! My favorite teacher was my third grade teacher, Mrs. Green. She always went out of her way to let each child know she cared about them. She's the reason I decided to become a teacher. I aspire to create such a positive impact on all of my students lives just like she always did!"
Congratulations to the winners, please email me at my3escrapbooking(at)aol(dot)com to claim your prizes!  Thank you again to everyone who stopped by and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who are teachers out there!!  Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea!!! I'm super excited. I sent you my info :)

Thanks!
Tiffany

thekolbes said...

Congrats girls