Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Still Here!!!

Hello everyone!  I'm still here!  I have been having camera issues so I decided I would take the week off from challenges.  I'm still crafting away just not posting!   I am very excited for tomorrow's first challenge at Birthday Sundaes and I want to invite everyone to join us in the fun!  Here are the rules so you are ready to craft when you hear the challenge tomorrow!

Challenge Rules

  • The goal of Birthday Sundaes is to build up those birthday card stashes!  I just love to make birthday cards and hope you do too!
  • Types of challenges Birthday Sundaes will be hosting are color, supply, recipe, inspiration & technique challenges incorporated into birthday themed cards.
  • Any questions should be directed to the owner & founder, Kristie, at birthdaysundaes at gmail dot net.
Five Important Things to Remember~
  • Follow the posted challenge. Only birthday cards are allowed, except for 'special birthday' challenges that will be thrown in the mix every so often.
  • Include birthday wording on card front in the form of stamped, computer generated, and/or handwritten greetings or birthday worded paper
  • Cards must be NEW and posted after the challenge goes live.
  • When posting the card on your blog, link back to Birthday Sundaes
  • One entry per person during sponsored weeks
The Design Team has some fabulous creations to share with you and I really hope you will join us at Birthday Sundaes!   See you tomorrow!

0 comments: