Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Purses

These little cuties are for some of my crafty friends.  They were made using a tutorial called "Tres Chic Handbags" by Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.  I added the pucker lips from the Indie Art Cartridge (I just want to put them on everything now)!  




The paper and ribbon are some more of my $0.50 Target treasures (I told you I got a lot of use out of it)!  Some of you had asked for me how I made the baby shower purses posted last month.  Mine are just a simple open ended box and then I look for a purse I like.  I freehand cut the front and back and attach them to the box.  They were really hard to replicate (which is why I made all different bags).  Becky's tutorials are really easy to follow and beautiful once completed.  I recommend you check her out!  I wish I had found her before I had made all my bags!

2 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Are those made from the composition notebooks too?
They are too adorable!
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Inking Idaho said...

Absolutely darling purses Amber! Thank you for the shout out! :)
Becky