Monday, February 14, 2011

Crafty Twilight Mom Challenge

What a fun challenge for Crafty Twilight Mom.  My original submission ended up not happening because I did not have the carts I needed to complete it.  This is my only downfall with my Gypsy.  It shows me too much that I cannot have.  I wish we could just download a single cut when we need them!!  This item is not as creative but it is my Valentines Day Card for my BFF.  She is the one who threw a Twilight Book at me one day and said "you must read it"!!  I looked at it and said "I've got 3 kids and there is no way I have time to read a book that big"!!!  When I finally picked it up (to see what the fuss was about) I didn't put it down until I was done the next morning and then went out that day to buy the other 3 books!! 
I thought using shimmer paper would give it the same look as the cover of the books! The shimmer paper  is from a LSS (background, key, heart) and the red satin ribbon is from Michaels.  You can see my reflection taking the picture in the black background...hehe!!  I hope she doesn't see this on here before I drop it off to her!   
 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

1 comments:

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Oh, wow! This is amazing. The textures really make everything pop!