Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion DT Call Submission

Celebrate the Occasion is having a Design Team Call.  Celebrate the Occasion is a fun new challenge blog with new themed challenges every Tuesday.  They already have a team of very talented ladies and I would love for the opportunity to join in the fun!   Ivette from All About Me & My Scrapbook suggested I check it out so here I am!   I decided maybe my new blog is ready to try one of these Design Teams out!  I created this fun little Birthday Themed Card for my Submission.  It is a card for an upcoming Farm Girl party! 



Solid Card Stock is Stampin' Up!
Background is Bo Bunny Double Dot
Stampin' Up Top Note Die
Cow is from Create A Critter Cart and is cut from LSS Shimmer Paper
Rolling Hills is from Country Life Cart (Yes I am still using up leftovers from the Bday Invitations)
Peachy Keen Critter Faces and Everyday Character Faces
My Pink Stamper Punny-licious and More Punny-licious
Inside sentiment is Stampin' Up!

I just realized when I was looking at the picture that my cows nose fell off and I do not see it on the floor anywhere. I must not have adhered it...oppsies!   She is still cute, so for tonight (or should I say this morning) I am leaving her go! 
 Make sure you check out Celebrate the Occasion's new blog and also check out Ivette's All About Me & My Scrapbook!  Thanks Ivette for the heads up! 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Cute card. Looks great. Good Luck.

Angela
Simple Creations

Anita said...

What a cute card!! Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog this weekend! Anita

Linda said...

This is soooo cute. I love your card. I hope you get picked to be on the team. Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday is having a DT call too.
Thank you for the congratulation to me for winning Sonia's blog hope prize. I am so excited.

Linda said...

PS I forgot to say Your Blog is very pretty. I love how you have it set up.

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is so cute! I love how much detail you've added. Good luck on the DT!