Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Imagine Pink Wednesday Challenge

Today's Imagine Pink Wednesday Challenge is to make something Yummy with the Imagine.  I took a quick 10 min break from my shower favors to whip this up and post it.  I made a page for my youngest daughter's baby book.  The top picture of this page is one of my most favorite pics I've ever taken!  It was her first taste ever of cake and you can see her little tongue licking the icing off her lip.  I think it is a priceless moment captured!

 I used the Nursery Rhymes Cart for this page.  I printed and cut the scallop rectangle with the same pattern  as the bib.  The solid cardstock and ribbon are Stampin' Up!  This page took me less time to make than it did to post it!  I also made her a scrapbook of her first Bday which is posted under my "Scrapbooking Getaway" post.  If you haven't already, please check it out!  Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words. Shelly

DIANA L. said...

Absolutely adorable. I really want to eat that cupcake.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Ash said...

Super cute cake! I bet it tastes great too!!

Hugz,
Ash

Stacey425 said...

What a cute page! That cake is absolutely adorable! I am a new follower! :-)
I would love if you stop by again and follow as well! Thanks for your nice words!

Purrbal said...

I agree so priceless, love the pic! TFS

Shannon

Angie said...

LOve the picture and the cake!