Monday, January 17, 2011

Dance-A-Thon Card and Card for Charlie

I made a few cards before I worked on Baby Shower favors today.  These cards are for 2 very special kids.  The first one is for my niece who is participating in a Dance-A-Thon this weekend.  I wanted to send her a little $ to support her efforts in raising funds and didn't want to just send a check.  I wanted her to have something cute for herself to open and to tell her how proud we are of her for giving her time for someone else!


This second one if for Charlie.  My Pink Stamper had a post today about this special little boy who has a rare condition and is in need of some love and support.  Here is a link for more information on Angela's blog and an address to send cards.


www.cricutcraftsbyangela.blogspot.com

0 comments: